Sign up with Itunes today!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Iphone Repair "Out of warranty"

I purchased my Iphone 3G (not the 3GS) for 11 months, and when I downloaded the free Iphone Memo App to my desktop, I didn't realize that yahoo would not allow the memo to uploaded to your computer (to big of a file). After uploading, my Iphone went complete dead. I could not turn it on or off and had not updated it for about a week. I immediately took my phone to the Apple Store (please remember that you have to make an appointment first!)and was told that I did indeed have the warranty at that time and that my phone was no good any longer. Just think, if you did not have the warranty you would be in trouble. So I recommend you find other alternatives to repairing your Iphone if you phone is out of warranty.

Here is one suggestion. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment